Life Coaching - Live Life Fully
As a Certified Life Coach with over 12 years of experience, I provide a safe and judgment-free space for individuals and groups. My approach works with the entire person; body, mind and spirit. Sometimes we just feel stuck and the way forward isn't clear. Having an active ally as you go on your journey of self-discovery and healing is important. I can assist in clarifying and unraveling difficult relationships; provide support in identifying and moving out of patterns that no longer serve you; and help you actively incorporate tools for positive life change.
In our work, clients develop self-compassion and awareness as they gain appreciation of their unique gifts.
We work together to create a path toward a more joyful expression and embracing of life.
A Joyful Expression of Your Whole Being
I help people who are dealing with these issues:
- Substance abuse & addiction recovery
- Support & tools for a sober life that is satisfying and fulfilling
- Transitions in relationships, career, life stage, loss of a loved one
- Working through and healing from divorce, abuse, co-dependence
- Difficult and unhealed relationships - partners - family members
- Caregiver Issues: Challenges in caring for children, spouses & aging parents
- Releasing Perfectionism
Individual sessions are offered either in person or on the telephone. First session is complimentary. Rates are on a sliding scale from $65 to $100 per one-hour session with discounts available for multi-session packages. Please contact me for more information and I look forward to hearing from you.
I offer a workshop series called “Conscious Tools for Self Compassion” throughout the year. This series is an opportunity to explore and resolve limiting beliefs and patterns in a safe and supportive environment. These groups provide ‘conscious tools’ in order that awareness can be brought into daily life. To learn more about our upcoming groups or to sign up, please contact me.
Primary focus of my coaching:
- Let go of painful experiences that keep you stuck
- Release old patterns and behaviors
- Develop a compassionate relationship with your Self and others
- Embrace self-worth
- Make decisions rooted in love, not fear
- Discover and strengthen your Inner Wisdom
Corey has helped me make big changes in how I live my life. I have gone from a place of fear and paralysis to being happy with who I am and feeling free to really live full out. She helped me see myself without all the judgment. After a lifetime of repressing my feelings, I am able to simply have them and not get stuck there.-Kelly J., Blaine, WA
Corey is gifted with amazing insight, which she expresses with great love and compassion. Her workshops allow participants to develop deep self-acceptance through a supportive and compassionate group dynamic. More than a year later, I continue to work with and deepen my understanding of how to let go of the losses of childhood and to be a loving witness to myself-Jeanne K., Salem, MA